Saturday, June 27, 2009

Today, I felt like I was twelve years old again. I was extremely angsty (by the way - shout out right here to my dad who has tried to inform me a number of times that angsty is not actually a word) and whiny and just god awful. Very little happened this morning which was good.. I woke up to an almost empty house and it stayed that way until later in the afternoon.

I listened to my ipod in the sunshine for awhile. I wish I could just fall asleep out there during the day, but I've been having some serious difficulty sleeping. Like I said yesterday - way too many things on the mind. Including this upcoming family trip to the cape. I would like someone to go with me, I really would, but at the same time I'd hate for them to see really what everything is like with my family. We're all emotional wrecks and I don't know, it can be.. bothersome from time to time.

I just watched the movie Frequency an hour ago. So good. And on a completely unrelated note - my summer goals list has just become a continuing life goals list. I just added to it: go to a wax museum, attend glastonbury festival, and at some point watch the aurora borealis.


I don't have much else to say..

No comments:

Post a Comment