Saturday, June 13, 2009

Today, apparently, I'm going to something that sounds like it is along the lines of a tea party. My mom was invited and she feels weird about going, so she is dragging me along as well. Excellent.. (not at all)

But then she promises to take me shopping afterward, and that actually is enjoyable. Partially because I am a mindless teenage girl that can truly be made happy through materialistic possessions, but also because I'm in desperate need for summer clothes. As I have ranted about before.

Now I have two songs on constant repeat, one is the air traffic song that I mentioned the other day, and the other is sea legs - by the shins. The only reason I feel the need to mention this is because I'm completely unoriginal when it comes to deciding what to write about here, and also because I'm always always listening to music while I'm on the computer. And I'm on the computer A LOT, actually a bit too much but shh..

Yesterday I spent a solid hour on omegle - talking to strangers. It's kind of fun if you overlook the really sketchy, intimidating part to it. Basically it's this chat room and you're set up talking to a random person from potentially anywhere in the world, and every now and then you end up talking to someone really cool. The only downside is sometimes the thing will disconnect you from the person at a random time and you're just kind of left off, without any sense of closure after talking with this person for an hour or so. So dearest Eddie, somewhere out in Virginia, it was very nice talking to you.. ha.

I've accomplished very little so far today. I have to write an entire 10-15 page paper for english.. which I should probably begin to start! Well, I have a page and a half all done but I don't really know what I'm doing with the plot after that. I can never write short stories, I always just get started with long stories and then just give up after a while and say i'm "leaving the ending up for interpretation" when in reality I'm just too lazy, and give up easily.

The only thing I've really done of slight importance today was go through my AP English work for the summer. It's.. intimidating, that's for sure! Despite the fact that it is clearly going to be massively time consuming I KNOW I'm going to end up saving it for the last week of summer. I'm a genius.

Well, I'm going to try and make a dent in my English work right now, when realistically I'll barely even look at it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment