Monday, June 15, 2009

I managed to write basically the entire 13 page English story yesterday and can I tell you what helped? Listening to the Atonement soundtrack! I know, I know, amazing. You have no idea how perfect, how glorious it was - it's all gorgeous classical music and it just... I don't even know, five hours flew by so quickly and it was super easy to express words, and feelings, and it was completely brilliant. If anyone that reads this has a recommendation for classical music equally perfect, do share. Though, seeing as I'm pretty sure no one does and those "27 Page Views" are all me, I'm not expecting much.

Today I got my year long honors bio project back which turned out much better than I expected, AND I worked on my painting for art which has... improved, I guess, which is good. Not to mention, I came home to an empty house today and I love, love, love doing that more than anything. I can't wait to live on my own. Not that I don't love my family or anything, but it's such a liberating feeling to imagine living on your own, though I suppose that's probably far from the truth! I dunno. really, I guess I'll figure it out eventually.

Oh. Three days until one month of nothingness. If it was actually possible for me, I think it would make for a lovely occasion to just get completely wasted and be all "fuck it all, man." Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment