Friday, June 12, 2009

I love it when it rains like this. It's warm outside and it's pouring and I absolutely adore it.

During warm rain I always have this urge to just go outside and lay out in it, and just kind of let things happen until I just melt away.. yet I never can due to things I have to do (i.e. school, like now) and my lack of desire to try and explain what I'm doing to people who would eventually notice (i.e. the fam).

Also, I just noticed this, the trash can in my room only goes through various stages of full. Never, for extending lengths of time, do I ever allow it to remain empty, it just gets to a point of overflowing onto the floor - I empty it - and less than twenty four hours later it will be completely full again. But, I will let it remain completely full for weeks on end until the same vicious cycle starts all over again. Funny.

Well good morning anyway.. only two more weeks of getting up at this ridiculous time. Two more weeks..

No comments:

Post a Comment