Friday, July 10, 2009

I feel like I should have a lot to say right now because tomorrow I'm shipping off to The Cape for a week and probably won't be able to blog often, if at all. But unfortunately I have, basically, nothing.

Something moderately funny that happened today was when I was asking my mum what we would be doing down there, so I could try and gauge how many Harry Potter books I should bring with us. She recommended that I bring Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire, and Order of the Pheonix. To me, this says something serious about the upcoming week.. I'm concerned.

In midst of my complete state of boredom today I decided to upload all the songs on my ABC playlist. I know I'm shameless, but if you were interested try: this link here

Um.. lately I've been having some pretty sick dreams, and in addition to that I've also decided why I always suspect people about lying when telling their own. There are limited stories out there that we, as individuals, are the only ones that could possibly confirm or deny - dreams being a part of that. Meaning that you can completely fabricate them and no one in the world could really have a clue of whether or not you did, as long as you're a reasonable liar. With a possibility like that, and the simple fact that whenever your re-telling a dream you're almost trying to prove yourself as interesting as possible - what is really stopping the teller from lying? But anyway, thse dreams were just.. unsettling. One kind of involved these series of attacks where people kept trying to kill me, while the other involved me taking a final for a class that required me to shave off my hair. The only reason I bring this up is because I was saying earlier how I hoped to be able to lucid dream this summer.. and I'm doing a pretty shit job at managing to do that. And this isn't especially comforting considering the other goals of mine that I put down here. I could always change them to lifetime goals? Though with lifetime nothing seems final, it seems like there aren't any deadlines.. which makes me even less likely to accomplish them. Kind of funny that
I can manage to procrastiate even with things I actually want to do.

It's taken me a while to write this and I'm not entirely sure why. Sometimes I have to hold myself back when writing these, yet other times I'm truly amazed by how little actually happens around here. Oh! My fingers got misaligned and I spelled "around" wrong for a second and spell check suggested "areola" .. not quite.


No comments:

Post a Comment