Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hoooooooly shit. ABC playlist is done, bitch! Check it: http://songza.com/reallyrebekah

I've decided right now is the time to listen to all of it as a whole thing whilst I update the world on my life. Yesterday, I watched the Bourne Identity for the first time ever - as I have deemed the summer as the best time to catch up on my lack of movie exposure. Anyway, was it wrong that I really wanted Marie to get killed? I actually wanted her to die as much as I wanted Sophia Coppolla to die in the Godfather III, so we're talking about some passionate hatred here. I'm not necessarily sure why. But I do know that I was left very relieved at the end of the Godfather - this, not as much.

Last night I was bored and not immersing myself in the playlist making mindset and was, instead, skimming through late night TV. Which, might I point out, is always guaranteed to be hilarious. I watched BBC America for a solid hour, and during this time I watched a documentary about the 'pregnancy pact' as well as a brilliant show called How do you Solve a Problem Like Maria? The search for the newest woman to play Maria in a recreation of The Sound of Music. But those aren't even important in comparison to Dance your Ass Off. It basically combines the genius behind Dancing with the Stars, but replaces the "Stars" with The Biggest Loser Contestants. Then, to even further the disgusting state of this show, they put them in hooker costumes and have them dance around in front of everyone. Truly remarkable. I think it's on Oxygen if anyone's interested..

While I was out in the living room watching this garbage I love so deeply, my youngest brother, Jacob, came out. He sleep walks. It's always a little scary at first, because you can tell he isn't all here. Sometimes he'll mutter things about having to hide from the people shooting him, or that he's looking for something, and it's at that point where you have to say something like "Oh yeah.. go hide in your bed, Jake, they won't find you there. I promise." And he always goes back to bed, but it's always such a surreal expereince. Usually he doesn't remember when or why he does things, but it's eerie and not really as funny as I could make such a situation out in my mind to be.

I'm so awake. This is a problem. I think I can contribute part of it to my newest bad habit: eating lemonade powder. Strange, I know. On a dare I ate a few spoonfuls of it and I've been weirdly addicted to it ever since. If I'm hungry I go to the closet for a spoonful of lemonade powder, if I'm thirsty I pour a bunch of powder in my mouth and then take a swig from the sink. This is probably an issue.. seeing as that stuff if almost completely sugar. Though I guess I can clearly attribute the cause of my sugar rush to something.

I really wish I had something interesting to say other than these useless stories.. but I have nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment