Saturday, October 24, 2009

I wish I could blog, but I really haven't had anything to say lately.

I'm pretty sure it's because I've decided I'm better off not thinking - or at least, restricting my thinking. Lately, I've been frustrated with just about everything and everyone, and have discovered if I just stop caring about it all, things are so much easier.

My weeks have basically turned into five parts school, two parts movie marathons. All I have to think about Monday through Friday is school and trying to get everything done, and basically trying to survive. Then, Saturday and Sunday I just hide out in my bedroom underneath the covers watching movies, then sleeping for a few hours before waking up, scarfing down some food, and starting the cycle all over again. I am a hermit.

No comments:

Post a Comment