Sunday, October 4, 2009

I like the idea of the almost sheer anonymity of an unusual public place. The fact that you can do whatever you want to do, be whoever you want to be, and know that the likelihood of anyone remembering you for it, and defining the rest of your life's existence by it, is fairly unlikely.

Sometimes I want to do things just to see people's reactions. I understand that it's just pure curiosity that is overwhelming me to find out the unknown, but it's funny knowing that the slightest decision or just a few seconds time could really answer some of the entangled mess of my own thoughts. I don't think I'm explaining myself very well.. and I'm not even entirely sure how to put it into words. It's just a powerful feeling, I suppose, knowing that I could have just random thoughts in my head answered instantly if I wanted to. I mean, because there's an infinite number of questions I could never answer about myself, but yet knowing that I could figure things out about other people almost instantly simply based on my own behavior.. own being.. I don't know.. it's nice. It's comforting.

I can't even explain this, but it sounded really good in my head at the time.. Why is everything I try to do like this? A huge, unexplainable mess, and as so, a perfect representation of my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment