Friday, August 21, 2009

Wow. So last night I'm pretty sure I had the greatest dream ever, even though I still can't really lucid dream like I planned to learn how to do this summer.. but who's counting when it comes to unaccomplished goals? Anyway, basically Simon Pegg was one of my teachers in school and to make a long story short, I ended up marrying him. That's right. The greatest dream ever on my part pertains, apparently, to the thought of domestic bliss with a celebrity. Simple minds, simple pleasures and what not..

I rejoined civilization for the past few days, which was definitely quality. I like friends. What I do not like is the helpless, sinking feeling I'm getting watching myself falling further and further behind on my AP Language and Comp work. The history kids have the acronym APUSH.. and APLAC just really doesn't do it for me. Most likely because it has too much of a resemblance to AFLAC, and then I start to hear the obnoxious duck in my ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment