Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hello essay number nine.
Hello page thirty four.
What's this? Thoreau is being strangely obscure again?
I'm just wasting time blogging about inconsequential things.
No, never.

I'm kind of writing like rosie o'donnell does on her blog,
except I'm capitalizing and using punctuation.
That way we are ~different.

Um. That got old. I've officially decided I should no longer be concerned about complaining too much on here. Instead,
my complaints can be justified if I announce that they are what is wrong with the world, and my life's methods are the ones that are most beautiful and connected with *NATURE*, thereby the best life options.

I'm bitter and so I've decided to create a new playlist.
1.) Percussion Gun - White Rabbits 2.) Lolita - Throw Me The Statue 3.) Outta Harms Way - King Khan & The Shrines 4.) So Sweet - Jonathan Rice 5.) People C'mon 6.) I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance with You - Black Kids 7.) Begging - The Libertines 8.) She Loves Everybody (RAC Mix) 9.) Little Bit - Lykke Li 10.) Cornerstone - Arctic Monkeys 11.) Sore - Annuals 12.) The Blue Route - The Walkmen 13.) Summer Grof - The Spinto Band 14.) Burial (Benny Blanco Remix Feat. Neon Hitch) - Miike Snow 15.) Sway - The Kooks

You can tell where I gave up on trying to be some cool indie kid and just went for personal favorites.
I'll try harder next time.

Oh. And just to add to this some hint of my extreme procrastinating desperation right now, I've resorted to reading Jonas Brother concert stories, because today, this girl found out my brother has the same birthday as Nick Jonas and nearly had an aneurysm. It was brilliant. Anywhoo in these concert stories, one girl was saying some thirteen year old girl was wearing this neon shirt that had the words "RAPE ME NICK" on it. If I had an sense of decency I suppose I would find a saddening reflection of kids today, yet instead it's just hysterical.


No comments:

Post a Comment