Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm basically living for the weekend. That way I can catch up on work and try to just settle myself out. I've been downloading movies all week in anticipation of having free time and right now I have: Vicky Christina Barcelona, Jennifer's Body, Away We Go, and 300 because I still haven't seen the entirety of that yet.

..I'm looking at the PSAT booklet right now and I really don't think poo-colored brown and blue were really the best color choices. Just saying.

Oh. And I've also, recently, come up with some means of justification for my serious procrastination in school work. Basically, in order to get the greatest amount of sleep during the school week, it makes sense to procrastinate. Like rather than staying up until midnight every night this week and feeling like shit the entire time, I'm putting everything off until tomorrow night so I can go to bed at 10 tonight and probably 2 tomorrow night. That way, out of the five school days, I'm only completely and utterly miserable for one. Creating an extremely low, low point makes everything else seem wonderful in comparison. The logic is goood.

3 comments:

  1. JENNIFER'S BODY! SO GOOD! No but seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto to the procrastination thing and staying up late tonight..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky Christina Barcelona and Away We Go- both so good! And thank god I can comment on your blog now!

    ReplyDelete