Saturday, January 16, 2010

Last night I had a dream I was married to Jason Mraz. It was nice at first, but then after a while I got sick of our marriage because all he would do was serenade me. Which was weird.. but in my post-remembered-dream analysis I decided he was like that because his singing career was the only extent to which he existed within my mind. It's really along the same lines as not being able to imagine your teacher's existence outside of school. Although, I shouldn't just limit that statement to teachers because I do have consistent ideas about everyone. Awkward, cool, too cool, perfect, annoying, cold, smooth, terrible, pathetic, stupid.. and it's all just me stifling people within my own mind. It's something I know that I'll eventually stop doing, it's something that will come to an end with some massive turning point in my life. But I'm still waiting for that turning point. And even though all sorts of things have happened in my life so far that I never could've imagined earlier, I still am just looking for that one moment that will change everything.. or at least have some sense of permanence. For now at least: consistent regression.

No comments:

Post a Comment