Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I need to sort my life out. Seriously.

I'm a terrible person. I like the impossible more than I like reality itself. I can't even appreciate the good because I'm too wrapped in my own tiny little world where everything I do is CLEARLY the right thing and anyone else who intrudes on this excellence is not worth my time. I'm indecisive, lazy, irritable, jealous, and I have this superiority complex that exceeds comprehension considering the way I usually act. I'm god-awful and just.. ghj;sdjh4n

Nothing appears to be my fault when everything actually is, I'm just too self-centered to notice. I'm pretty sure that if I just curl up small enough there's a point where I can actually just be completely insignificant. Everything's relative, right? In the grand scheme of things all of whatever I'm thinking is less important than what I actually do. Actions speak louder than words, AMIRITE AMIRITE?

There's a point in this Franz Ferdinand song Lucid Dreams that is almost purely synth with a little bit of drums.. and I'd say it sums up pretty well how I'm feeling right now.

I'm in love with an idea and nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment