Friday, November 6, 2009

These past two days.. I don't even know. The highest high point I've had in.. well, seemingly forever. My drive time yesterday was brilliant and made me not hate driving any more. Somewhere wedged in between the "you can do anything you want to" and the "what can I say, I'm a pretty inspirational guy?" I managed to forget about all the other stressing things building up in my life.

And then tonight - I stopped caring. For three hours I said "fuck it" to everyone and everything. I jumped up and down, sang, and basically raped the air with some seriously excessive hip thrusting -- but none of it mattered. ABSOLUTELY NONE OF IT. EVERY single human being in there didn't care, everyone managed to value their own happiness, their own excitement over any insecurities. And everyone just seemed.. I don't know, bonded and close and loving and wonderful.

I never want this feeling to end, although I could do without my four blisters. Descent: I can't decide if it's possibly avoidable or completely inevitable.

2 comments: